About me

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Someone wants me to eat Italian

Yesterday, I had two flyers on my door. One from Pizza Hut that coincided with the $7 pizzas they occasionally sell in our lobby.



The other from some local joint called Pizza America.



I order online from Pizza Hut when a client selects a hotel with no convenient food. So far, I have not found the Pizza Hut iPhone app worth the trouble


It occured to me to check the HRC score on PH, and here's what I found.

"HRC gives this business a 65% on our Corporate Equality Index for progress made so far. Shop with caution & encourage this business to improve."

Domino's is 5 points behind Pizza Hut with similar text

"HRC gives this business a 60% on our Corporate Equality Index for progress made so far. Shop with caution & encourage this business to improve."

Papa John does not participate in the HRC survey, and the founder gives money to organizations that say bad things about us. That means Papa receives little to none of my pink money.

Pizza America is also not listed, probably because of its microscopic size.

So what pizza did I eat? The Pizza Hut pizza from the lobby. Cheese. Warmed in the microwave.

-- text tapped from a virtual keyboard.

Location:Airport Blvd,Morrisville,United States

No comments: