About me

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A semblance of civilization

Most people who travel much carry with them a few things to remind them of the civilized world from whence they came.

That might be a favorite pair of slippers, a pillow, your own bath salts, or in my case tea.

Earl Grey for morning.



And chamomile to share with Peter Rabbit in the evening.



The in-room coffee pot makes the hot water, assuming it works.



And this one does work.

What I didn't expect was a little styrofoam cup.



I see I need to include a mug in my bags now. This little cup is going to wear my legs out as I trot back for refills.

And now after a few sips, I wonder if Brita makes a small travel-size water filter. I'm tasting a plastic hose!


-- text tapped from a virtual keyboard.

Location:Rockside Rd,Independence,United States

No comments: