About me

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Procter & Gamble recalls Vicks DayQuil capsules

Procter & Gamble recalls Vicks DayQuil capsules http://m.apnews.com/ap/db_16052/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=RRH2aAF2

Recalls of meds are unfortunately common. Usually the problem is some sort of contaminant. Bacteria. A poison of some sort. Sometimes inaccurate dosage.

You name it, but I'll bet you never thought to name this one.

Ready?

The packaging is not childproof.

I'm not sure that I, as a consumer, would return my Dayquil because of the lack of childproof packaging, even if I still lived with small children. Now, that is not to say that I'd leave the Dayquil out in the reach of little hands, but I do believe I could move it somewhere, say my office, where those little hands are not likely to reach.

The peeps in this corner of the world are just too quick to not take responsibility for what goes on around them, and the lawyers have made a mint and an industry because of it.

Nonetheless, if you bought the Dayquil mentioned, you may return it. There is no need for me to check. The closest thing I have to Dayquil here is the generic knockoff by Kmart.







-- text tapped from a virtual keyboard.

Location:Westgrove St,Raleigh,United States

No comments: