About me

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Orthodox Jew: Off at an Angle like an Early Spring Mud Puddle

There were two guys at the gat with the black fedora-like hats. Both very young, hardly twenty, if that.

What caught my attention was the jaunty angle at which they wore those hats. Tipped to the left.



You can't really see it here, at least on the smaller screen.

Now, he's switched to a yamaka, however it's spelled. He did that when he put his head down for a nap.



Of course, the attendant woke him up to get a drink order.

Do you suppose the beanie hoes under that hat? I have no idea about these things.

I have no idea where the other guy is. I don't see the other hat anywhere.

I doubt skater boy in the green bumblebee bottom boggin counts.





-- text tapped from a virtual keyboard.

Location:Jackson Rd,Cleveland,United States

No comments: