About me

Friday, December 25, 2009

NC Smoking ban almost here

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=7187990


It's not like it really matters all that much to me. I don't go out enough for it to matter, and smoking doesn't really bother me much except for the occasional residual odor in my jacket, which will dissipate sooner than later.

Let's just say that I'm not all that sensitive to smoking.

The thing is I'm not sure what surprised me more. The smoking ban in what was the state that produced more tobacco than any other in the union, or the state going blue for a black presidential candidate.

Not so very long ago, smoking was permitted about any where in the state legislature, or so it smelled. I suppose those days are over.

Let's hope those day are fading into the distant past along with all the old school politicians who haven't had a coherant thought outside Gone with the Wind in the last several decades.


-- text tapped from a virtual keyboard.

Location:Westgrove St,Raleigh,United States

No comments: