About me

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Making ranger cookies, part two

So we stir it all up.



And refrain from eating it now. Yes, it's scrumptious.

Add the flour, oats, and flakes. Stir a lot.



Now, find the biscuit pan.



This pan, like me, has been around the block a few times.

The cookie goes in the pan with a lot of patting.



Lots of patting. Then into the oven at 375F for 10 minutes, or so the recipe says. I suspect we'll need longer.



While the cookies bake a LOT longer than the recipe says, line my grandmother's bread pan with some paper towels.



We'll use cotton towels on the top.

The baking might be over. A few slices will determine that.

I could eat the whole pan!



Slice as necessary.



And scoop with a spatula. Do the slicing and scooping before the cookie cools.

Put the cookies somewhere to cool.



Eat until you pop.

I tend to use less sugar and more grains and nuts. They might be better for me in the quantities I consume.

Of course, there's that healing butter to remember'

Location:Westgrove St,Raleigh,United States

No comments: