About me

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I love it when a plan comes together

That was a good recurring line from the A-Team, not that the A-Team is on this plane. However, we do have more gingers than I would expect from a random sample.

Here's my good fortune.



There are two empty seats on this plane. Both are in the middle of the back rows.

When I board Southwest, I typically make a beeline to the rear. (Sitting up front leads to serious shoulder bruising.)

I tell the attendants that I'm helping to expidite the boarding process, and I am, but my greater intent is to maximize the likelihood of having an empty seat beside me. When that happens, the room available becomes comparable to first class on the other carriers.

I love it when a plan comes together.


-- text tapped from a virtual keyboard.

Location:Oak Rd,Baltimore,United States

No comments: