About me

Sunday, December 27, 2009

I have lost a day somewhere

This can be a problem when in the middle of an extended precision staycay. I have lost a day.

I thought yesterday was Friday. I thought Christmas was Thursday. All that would make today Saturday.

Today is Sunday, I just learned that the hard way, which is good because tomorrow, which is Monday, I suppose, I go to visit Crystal the FNP for my yearly physical at 8:30 am.

She would have been sad if I had stood her up. She needs the hazardous duty pay.

There is also personal loss in losing a day. I usually buy a PowerBall ticket on Saturday to fuel my evening's pipe dreaming. I missed that opportunity, and I'm sure I also missed the payoff. So many millions left on the table.

Did I not tell you I was born to suffer?




-- text tapped from a virtual keyboard.

Location:Westgrove St,Raleigh,United States

1 comment:

Diana said...

Same thing happened to me! I am totally bummed.