About me

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Great China at Briarcreek

While fetching a something else that I cannot yet mentioned, I decided to have lunch. Now, normally that would mean Moe's, but I was feeling frisky, and I was already on the other side of the street, and I settled in at Great China.



Don't bother looking on UrbanSpoon. The restaurant is not there. If it were, I'd have placed this review and these pictures there, not here.

First off, I liked the place. We're not talking fancy. They might be able to seat a dozen people. Probably, they do more take out business.

I sat in the way back by the bathroom.


Prices are cheap, cheap, cheap. Did I mention that lunch doesn't cost much here? Think five bucks if you order from the lunch menu as I did.

I ordered fried tofu with steamed rice.



Then I realized I would likely become thirsty. That added a dollar to my bill. I picked up a bottle of water. Yes, I still have the bottle, but it's back home, and I'm at a Jiffy Lube. There will be no pick of the water.

Get over it.

I did not clean my plate, though I did eat everything that was edible by humans. What I left were the thermonuclear devices.



I have chomped one if those things by accident before. I lost all feeling in the left side of my head for some 45 minutes.

We shall not discuss the time-delayed reaction of tum.

Will I return? Oh, hell yeah. A five buck lunch? That's some mighty fine student food in my ever so humble opinion.

Go get you some. You know you want it. You probably need it too.



-- text tapped from a virtual keyboard.

Location:Western Blvd,Raleigh,United States

No comments: