About me

Saturday, December 5, 2009

First time in two years

I don't have to tell you it's cold, sufficiently so that I've turned off the AC. What you probably don't know is that I like the room in which I sleep to be cold. When I enter my hotel room, about the first thing I do is turn the AC to 65F or so.

At home in the winter, that means I usually keep a window open in the bedroom.

Anywho, I'm giving the afghans a break from the couch, moving the Pendelton blankie, which has a sad history, from the bed to the couch. So far, it's working well.



Given that there is no one to take the Pendelton's place in the bed, I went in search of the electric blanket. That took some doing because I had not seen it for two years.

I finally found it in the pink room under the bed. It's now spread across the bed in the rainbow room.



With the controller at the ready.



It's also quietly drying from the heavy Febreezing it received. You probably don't want to imagine how musty it was after two years. Think your granny's house, or at least my granny's.

Gonna be toasty tonight!



-- text tapped from a virtual keyboard.

Location:Westgrove St,Raleigh,United States

No comments: