About me

Friday, December 18, 2009

And you thought my warm and sweet nuts were good

Yeah, I got two!



And it's four flights in a row with an empty seat beside me.



Either I've been living right, or my personal doomnation is just around the corner.


Of course, window boy is over there doing his thing, which appears to be regular breathing with an occassional snort and snuffle.



Do you suppose he bought me something from my nigh namesake store?



I doubt it, and I'm gonna drown my sorrow from that crushing rejection in my tomato juice.
Meanwhile, I might need to change seats.



I feel a wanton call. Of course, that could just be from the Moon Pie he snarfed a minute ago.

Meanwhile, if this boggin dude leans back any more, he's going to need to marry me.








-- text tapped from a virtual keyboard.

Location:Airport Blvd,Morrisville,United States

No comments: