About me

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

'18 and Counting' mom rushed to the hospital

'18 and Counting' mom rushed to the hospital http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/TV/12/08/18.kids.mom/index.html?iphoneemail

And I thought the octomom took the cake. Well, I guess she does in a manner of thinking. She had eight children at one time.

This child is doing onsies, 19 times now, unless she snooked some twins in there when I wasn't looking.

My grandfather had some 13 siblings, but that was a long time ago, on an isolated farm, in a world without all that many people in it.

Those children were potential farmhands.

I'm not sure what the motivation of the child in question is. I doubt she's looking for farm hands.

She's been making babies for some two decades now. You gotta wonder if they bought a hotel and turned it into a house. How does one cook a meal for 20 people with that range of ages? Imagine the toilet paper that crowd goes through each week. I suppose they by double rolls.




-- text tapped from a virtual keyboard.

Location:Westgrove St,Raleigh,United States

No comments: