About me

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wok and Roll in Austin International Airport

OK, so shame on me for not eating brisket while in Texas, but I'm trying to be better.

Taco Bell would be a better choice than the Wok and Roll.

First, they do not accept American Express. No business travelor wants to ever hear that.

Second, the food is exceptionally bland. My chicken and broccoli was almost tasteless, though the broccoli was crunchy. The egg drop soup needed at least more pepper, but some salt would have also worked.

Yes, I could have added some, but I had moved away from the erstwhile restaurant and started a phone call.

Third, it's expensive, even for airport food. My sorry lunch cost $15.

I won't make this mistake again!



Yeah, I still ate it all. I was hungry.






-- Posted from a mobile device

No comments: