About me

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Will the soaps go next?

Good Morning America Boots Adam Lambert http://bit.ly/8REqv0 #GMAfail #ShameOnYouAbc #GMA (via @DCgay)

This would be funny if it were not so very sad. Adam did nothing that we haven't seen in the hetero version for decades. The soaps? Friends? That list is long.

MTV?

But prime time isn't ready for the gay version. We can decorate your house on TV. We can dance and sing for you on TV. We might even get a little smooch in once in a while, especially if it's a couple of women.

But nix on most of the rest.

You might recall that Brokeback Mountain was rated R. Truth be told, it was hardly a PG-13, but because the context was gay, we needed to keep the children out lest they fall to the Gay Agenda.

BTW, I continue to wait for my copy to arrive.

Well let me tell you right now, as soon as I had seen BBM, I knew I'd be taking a couple of children in a very few days. Yes, I caught hell from the maternal unit, but I would do it again without skipping a beat.

The only thing GMA accomplished this morning was to deliver a firm slap in the face to gay viewers across the country, not to mention the several who surely work on the set.


-- text tapped from a virtual keyboard. You found misspellings? Imagine that. Get over it.

No comments: