About me

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The water bottle came with instructions

You perhaps remember the water bottle that came in my conference gift bag.




It came with instructions.




Somewhere someone remembered McDonald's problem with hot coffee.

You know, I'd have been more alarmed if had spilled that coffee on my lap and not been burned.

Anyhow for the record...

Hand wash in warm soapy water before and after each use. Yeah, that'll be a regular activity of mine.

Not in the dishwasher. Good. I do not have a dishwasher besides from myself.

No chlorine bleach. This one puzzles me, but maybe the bleach would eat the plastic. This could be a prob with Raleigh's tap water.

Not for hot liquids. Coolio!

Unscrew or open lid to drink. Replace to avoid spills.

Whodathunkthatun?

No microwaving. Store in a cool place. Do not store in a too warm place. That's over 120 degrees F.

I'm probably good to go with using this bottle, but now I feel the need to develop a certification exam covering the safe use thereof to ensure public protection.

-- text tapped from a virtual keyboard. You found misspellings? Imagine that. Get over it.

No comments: