About me

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

State sponsored murder

D.C. Sniper Executed As Victims' Families Watch HuffPost - http://bit.ly/1uWvf3

There is no surprise here. It was self-evident that Virginia would execute this man from the day he was arrested. However, he probably got the better deal compared to the life sentence without parole that his teen accomplice received.

I have a great deal of trouble with state-sponsored murder.

It's one thing to kill in a moment of passion, and I generally find no fault with the parent who kills the person who molested a child. It's another thing altogether to cogitate to a legal consensus that calls for taking a life.

Perhaps the hot and bothered family members could be asked to pull triggers?

And yes, I recognize I'm the minority here.




-- text tapped from a virtual keyboard. You found misspellings? Imagine that. Get over it.

No comments: