About me

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

So I'm finally doing something right

'Thanksgiving gatherings could spread swine flu' on Fluent News. Here is the link: http://fluentnews.com/s/21424358

So while I'm snoozing this Thursday, you'll be catching Swine Flu. That sounds about right.

It is difficult to express my loathing of the period between American Thanksgiving and Boxing Day. We need a day to be thankful? We need a day to love one another?

Were it not for Boxing Day, the day after Christmas, the day when all the angst disappears, I'm not sure I'd survive.

Frankly, there are years when I'm not sure I'll survive, period.

This all just drives me to distraction. I see comfort food coming for my lunch.



-- text tapped from a virtual keyboard. You found misspellings? Imagine that. Get over it.

No comments: