About me

Friday, November 13, 2009

Raw oysters

FDA backs off oyster ban after strong criticism http://m.apnews.com/ap/db_16048/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=ffymt5ex

Have you ever wondered about the fellow who first ate a raw oyster? Here is someone picking up a shell, opening it, and slurping down what can only be describes as a slug of room temp snot.

And oh yes, it's better than good. Of course, I prefer mine dipped in Texas Pete.

And yes, I want someone opening the oysters for me. Unless they're in one of those plastic tubs from FoodLion.

I can open that.

However, Lil will warn you about the forthcoming sulfur crepitations that will chase you out of the house not but just a very few moments after I ingest those delicious globules



-- text tapped from a virtual keyboard. You found misspellings? Imagine that. Get over it.

No comments: