About me

Friday, November 20, 2009

Not much reported today

It's not like it's been a slow day. Actually, it was a very busy day.

We came to terms with how to move an important program forward.

I walked with a good friend a mile uphill to not have lunch, but to disturb IBM corporate and visit with a longhorn bull, and then return to the home base for perhaps the best confabulation and steak in recent memory.

My toes were wrapped with Kleenex because of one blister and one nail that is now filed.

Besides, I love the memories of things that officially never happened, especially when I walked through the same room. And I have no apology for my response to snakes, especially the water moccasin.

That particular snake is an agent of evil, as my mother will assure you.

Then we top off the evening with a delightful discussion of privacy and transparancy with one delightful group of people.

Am I a lucky man or not?




-- text tapped from a virtual keyboard. You found misspellings? Imagine that. Get over it.

No comments: