About me

Sunday, November 29, 2009

My great adventure

You probably know how sometimes you just have to do something? Today, I carried out the trash and walked to Kmart for a Diet Coke.

This is gonna be interesting.



The elevator is where I left it Wednesday evening.



And the buttons still work. Maybe my buttons will take a hint.




And wouldn't you know someone put up a Godforsaken Christmas tree during my weakened moment.



Tree or not, the world is still out there.



As are the garbage cans.




And so the world stretches out before me. My personal gravity continues to function.




And we finally reach the store. The yellow lines guide me in.



The objects of Jim's desiring await me.




Home again.




With just enough energy left to open the bottle.


text tapped from a virtual keyboard. You found misspellings? Imagine that. Get over it.

No comments: