About me

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Kiltlifter beer

It's made in Tempe, and I had one with dinner tonight while sitting beside a delightful company board member who managed to be on a plane with me some few years ago.

Yeah, I was kilted back then, and also in first class. I'm too fat to get in those kilts now.

Sadness, that is.

We had a good laugh retelling that story of our shared trip to Miami.

Here's the pic of the beer bottle.




The light was a little low in the restaurant. Here's the beer in the glass.




No way I could leave out the best seafood cream soup to have ever passed my lips.




It'll be a while before we find any pic of me in a kilt here. Perhaps when I some 50 pounds less of a man.



-- text tapped from a virtual keyboard. You found misspellings? Imagine that. Get over it.

No comments: