About me

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I am so sad

AIG CHIEF THREATENING TO JUMP YACHT HuffPost - http://bit.ly/2FwDEk

First, let me say that this is what we get when we're so greedy. The health insurance companies are up next. Those peeps are gonna bite the big one.

And they so deserve it.

Note that I do not suggest this is an overall good thing. It's just a natural consequence of being greedy.

We see it a lot.

With all this said, there is another consequence, that being the loss of talent. Talent is also greedy. Those folk will go elsewhere for the money.

Will AIG et al suffer in the long run? Maybe, but we'll never know. It's not like we can set up some controlled experiment here. We can only hypothesize.

Meanwhile, the AIG chief does not appear to be hurting all that much. Frankly, I'd benefit from a little of his suffering.


-- text tapped from a virtual keyboard. You found misspellings? Imagine that. Get over it.

No comments: