About me

Friday, November 6, 2009

Hand sanitizer and a little weed

There is no reason for cootie covered hands on the Southwest flights today.


I wonder what it uses instead of alcohol, and will the honking, snorting man behind me go use some now.

Probably not on the latter. The former will be a Google search in a moment.

Turn around, cross the concourse, and cast your vision on the unexpected.




Recently used public water fountains. However, I don't have a container to fill so my breakfast burrito and coke included a third item.



Now if I just had a way to harvest, dry, and process what is surely the Utah version of medical marijuana that sits in front of me.



This would preclude my on-going need to invest in the State one dollar at the time.


-- Posted from a mobile device

No comments: