About me

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Eating on a plane

I nabbed a #8 combo from Wendy's, and ate it before boarding. That was airport dining at it's finest It seemed prudent to eat there given the relative lack of space on the plane.

Besides, I did not want to fight the Jerry Springer crowd for that bag of cold tater tots.

Here comes the plane food, but first the ass the just made love to my ear and shoulder.



Isn't he cute? He can thank his lucky stars I'm a bit sedated.

Now, back to our regular programming.




I neglected to get some coupons at the gate, and I was left using a credit card on the plane.

No, the receipt will not find it's way to my expense report. That's sad. Da Man should cover medicine on a plane.

Now, we have fallen warriors on the Southwest Plain.



Note that they fell I'm defense if my pregnacious tum.



-- text tapped from a virtual keyboard. You found misspellings? Imagine that. Get over it.

No comments: