About me

Monday, November 2, 2009

Doubt CPAP is my answer

I'm overly familiar with sleep apnea and CPAP. I used to manage the sleep lab techs' certification exam.

The truth is that I'd probably benefit from the therapy. However, I really doubt I'd ever tolerate that mask.

Now, The Snoring Center offers an undescribed alternative. Minimally invasive? That just makes me shiver. Perhaps the website does a better job.

Meanwhile, you must admit that is one sexy looking mask! Imagine waking up to that beside you every morning.




-- Posted from a mobile device

2 comments:

The Crow said...

Oh, dear God! It's Hannibal Lecter. Just kill me now and be done with it.

Jim Penny said...

I cannot imagine trying to sleep in one of those things, though I can imagine what it's like to sleep through the night.