About me

Saturday, November 7, 2009

The continued saga of the finger

As you might recall, the finger in Daytona had a discussion with a football, the result being a chip off the old block, but not on the shoulder.



A pencil splint was applied for the weekend. The following Monday, the student health center took it up a notch.



A trip to Walgreen's for a metal splint never ocurred.

Yesterday, a different doctor applied a different splint, muttering something about beads and rattles, all the while threatening follow-up surgery.



I suspect it'd help to sling a chicken about now, but I'm fresh out.

Meanwhile, I see evidence of upper body development and increased muscle mass. Someone is working on getting stronger. I guess this is what happens when one warms up with a three mile run carting a 25 pound bag of sand.


-- Posted from a mobile device

No comments: