About me

Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Boss forgets where he is

'‘Hello, Ohio!’ (Psst! Boss, we’re in Michigan)' on Fluent News. Here is the link: http://fluentnews.com/s/21174239

Springsteen forgot where he was.

I know well the Boss' pain over this. More often than not, I wake up not knowing where I am and why I am there.

Hence, the ever-burning light in the bathroom. Go to the light, Jimmie.

Today was one of those days.i barely had the energy to wash the dishes after breakfast.

Instead of vegging at the lake with the FH, I'm horizontal on the couch, beautiful blue sky through the window, War of the Worlds droning on the TV, coffee failing its duty, catching up on blessed sleep.

I could really use an extended time out, and a part of that will come at Thanksgiving. After that, there's the end of year staycation.

Will my pillow ever forgive me?


-- text tapped from a virtual keyboard. You found misspellings? Imagine that. Get over it.

No comments: