About me

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Well, they tried.

Today was filled with meetings, mostly catching up with the peeps after being out for a week.

So I'm catching up on breathing when a message from Josh comes in, and it's a pic. Now Josh is not the Great Communicator, and an oncoming message means he's found something.




Having worked and studied in most of the public universities of NC, I can sympathize with the plight of the little vendor at this school in Florida. They are going for as much as they can for as little as they can, and it costs money to take credit cards.

Poor Josh had walked up to the checkout that had not yet been upgraded.

However, Da Man and I agreed that it wouldn't be much longer before there would be a website where Josh would publish such pics along with his commentary regarding the numbnut in need of discipline.

I'm thinking that's about three to five years away, if that long.

Now, if my fave dean worked at this school, we would not see this sign. He insisted on accurate signage, and that checkout would have been labeled clearly as cash only.

Yeah, I learned that the hard way, and it was a good lesson.

This brings us to footwear.



Apparently Puma and Ducati have conspired to make a sneak, and I hear that someone in Daytona Beach needs a pair.

-- Posted from a mobile device

No comments: