About me

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A time and a season

I probably need to drink more. Or maybe eat more fat free dogs with Duke's mayo on double fiber bread.

Why is this, you might ask?

All in one evening...
1. Amazing Grace Baptist Church is going to burn Bibles.
2. A fugitive post updates on Facebook.

And now...hold onto your butts!

3. PrayersOnline is following me on Twitter.

I have no idea what this is about. I suppose they offer up prayers online, whatever that might be.

They appear to even have a website.

Mind you, I'm flattered that someone might want to pray for me. I can use all the help I can get. My mother does it a lot when she can remember who I am.

Is there an app for prayer? Can I light a virtual candle? Might I receive virtual absolution?

We might never know. I don't much engage mythology except where it humors me.

I'm still searching for that deity of known reliability, and like Betty Butterfield, I just can't find a church.


-- Posted from a mobile device

No comments: