About me

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

This one takes the cake.

From the AP: No trick: Church to burn Bibles, Christian books http://m.apnews.com/ap/db_15980/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=JlER29Ox

The good people over at Amazing Grace Baptist Church have set the bar high. They will only consider King Jimmy's Bible. The rest are perversions and abominations.

Works of the devil. Yeppers!

Some of the authors? Rick Warren. Billy Graham.

Now, I do agree that Warren is a certain agent of evil. His prayer at Obama's inauguration left me wondering if I'd wasted my vote.

But Billy Graham? Could he hurt a fly? Come on!

Anyway, Amazing Grace Baptist is having a Bible burning this Halloween. You might want to mark you calendar.

Don't you know King Jimmy is smiling down from Baptist heaven over this. But wait! Was Jimmy Baptist? Oh dear...


-- Posted from a mobile device

No comments: