About me

Monday, October 26, 2009

Snacks on a plane

That dog I ate for lunch didn't last me very long, and two would have made more sense, but it seemed prudent to save myself for decent food in Palm Springs.

I should have known better.

I wound up offering four bucks on my AmEx account for a cheese snack pack. Here's what that included.




0.26 ounce of golden buttery goodness from Pepperidge Farm. Two crackers. That one nearly pegged the meter.

Next up...



0.3 ounces of toasted sesame goodness from Pepperidge Farm. Two more crackers.

SMOG! Could there be one Lance nab in this box? I mean, really? How hard would it be?

The pretty people in first class are having Penne Pasta Primavera. I can smell it.

Next, the cheese.




0.75 ounce of pure cheesy cheddar goodness. You do know a mouse would have collapsed in hunger by now?

How does what amounts to a pat of cheese make the snack pack namesake?

Now for my salty nuts.




One whole ounce of Fisher's deluxe nut blend. This was actually pretty good, as was the rest. It's just the microportions that have me begging for more.

For dessert...




One ounce of Sun-Maid Raisins. Natural California. Again good, but not enough calories to sustain my miserable life.

Where's my blankie? I am hungrier than when I started. This was absolutely the most unfullfilling 300 calories of my life.

To wash it all down, we have a can of mater juice. It was free.




Yeah, this plane is wiggly.


Posted from a mobile device

No comments: