About me

Sunday, October 11, 2009

RDU handles bags poorly

RDU should offer to wash the clothes in the bags coming off the planes, what with taking so long to move them from the planes to the terminal. You can generally count on 20 to 30 minutes to receive your bag. Try late Sunday evening, and you can hit 45.

The only exception is Southwest, which is good because I'd be danged near postal if I had to stand around an additional half hour after one of those brutal flights.

In Greensboro, the bags will usually beat you to the carousel.

This evening at 7, one carousel was being used by five freaking flights in Terminal C. The other two carousels were idle. I have no idea why.

BTW, last Friday was customer appreciation day with lots if free stuff. I would have easily settled for improved service.


-- Posted from a mobile device

No comments: