About me

Friday, October 9, 2009

Not going to eat at Joe Theismanns on 1800 Diagonal Road in Alexandria, Va

This restaurant is not friendly to the single diner. The two people seating diners at 8:30 turned up their noses at me because I was a single diner. I recognize that one person will not run up the tab that two or four might, and I always make up for that in the bar tab and tip.

The food might be good here from the reviews, but I'll never know, and I'll pass the word to my dozen colleagues who often visit here to work.

This restaurant is situated between the Hilton and the Embassy Suites on Diagonal Road across from the King Station Metro station. You might expect them to be a little more accomodating to the business travelor, even on a Friday.



-- Posted from a mobile device

No comments: