About me

Friday, October 2, 2009

My white trash lunch

Tum is feeling better, and I'm using the moment to get back to my culinary roots.

The Shell has excellent roller dogs. I get them with saurkraut. The cup has 64 ounces of fountain Diet Coke in it.

The PowerBall ticket is my retirement fund. It'll be worth $193 million late Saturday night. After paying off the bills, I'll have about $20 million to see me through.

A trailer by the river might be in order. Y'all can come visit, and we'll go catfishing.




-- Posted from a mobile device

2 comments:

The Crow said...

What? No Moon Pie and RC? No five cent bag of Planters in a 10-ounce bottle of Coca-Cola? No chunk of Washington pie washed down with a Ya-Hoo?

Wait...that might only be a New Orleans thing, come to think of it.

Jim Penny said...

With a little looking, we can find those things, except for the Washington pie. I'm thinking the afternoon snack is gonna be a diet coke and peanuts. This'll give the work peeps something to talk about.