About me

Friday, October 9, 2009

Making connections

In some manner, I survived the Southwest flight. Now, I'm setting my sights on DC with an American fight. This means I need to grab my bag from Southwest baggage claim, clean up a touch, and move along.



Watch out when a road warrior tells you he's gonna go clean-up a little. However, I'm sure the German tourists needed an additional point of conversation.

Checked in. Seat 4A. Priority Boarding. This will be a little jet. I'll be in the single row on the left. The important thing is boarding early. Someone else will have the pleasure of putting their carry-on where their feet should be.

However, first we need some nibbles, and it's a quick scoot to the gas station for some dogs. Besides, that let's me move the car. The quick check-in and out will give me the separate parking bills I'll need for the two different reumbursements.


Yeah, I got fries with that.

All set and waiting by the gate. This fine gentleman will see me to seat 4A in about 15 minutes.


BTW, the German tourists appear to be a group of gay men headed to DC to participate in the National Equality March. I'm going there to work, making me probably the only gay man to be so close and yet so far away.




Posted from a mobile device

No comments: