About me

Sunday, October 18, 2009

If I ever manage to retire

Bear in mind that I have no expectation of retiring. I fully expect to fall in the traces, much like an overworked old mule.

Note to those who read into statements: I am not suggesting that my employer overworks me. Not at all. I keep a steady hand on that throttle.

There is another who motivates the pace I keep, but we shan't be going there today.

Nonetheless, if I ever do retire, and somehow I manage to do so in these United States, I think I'll start a mule farm.

Why? So I can make use of this long list of jackass names I've collected.


-- Posted from a mobile device

2 comments:

The Crow said...

What? And insult the mules?!

:D

verification word: (I didn't make it up) kingshe

Care to define this word?

Me, neither.

VeggieAmanda said...

I would like to see the list!