About me

Friday, October 23, 2009

Heaven next to the Café

As you might know, I've become a serious fan of the Morrisville Café. That woman with the blue-purple eye shadow cooks for me. I ate there today with a colleague.

When we parked, we knew we were in the right place as we cast our gaze across the parking lot.

Think 1971 Riviera.




And from the front



I could get used to driving that car. I doubt I'd care to feed it, though, and I'm sure the lack of fuel injection would challenge the religion I don't have very quickly.

Here's what I need.



There were another half dozen models there. Don't sweat the selection for my birthday. Any little thing there will be just fine.

-- Posted from a mobile device

2 comments:

The Crow said...

"Think 1971 Riviera."

Isn't that the car the Devil drove down to Georgia?

:)

Jim Penny said...

Well, I don't know. The car has an evil look about it, especially with the protruding grill. It could have worked well in a SyFy flick about a possessed car.