About me

Saturday, September 19, 2009

A walk revisited

My walk from last weekend generated some discussion among people, and I decided to revisit the moment.

This time there was football traffic to dodge while a family of some description played what appeared to be tag behind the Kmart.

First, what is it with the people here and banana peels? They leave them everywhere. I hope they know to not come running to me when they slip and break a leg or something.




I'm glad you were able to gather your clothes. Bear in mind that the Kmart has more on sale if you need, but you'll probably have to go into the buildind, not just cruise the perimeter of the parking lot.




I like Mike's lemonade too, but the grass is not where I'd keep the bottles. What if a wayward bug crawls in and gets stuck or something? Do you really want that on your conscience?




This really flatters me, but I can look in the mirror and see that I'm not much of a Slim Jim anymore. BTW, the box was empty.




I do not know what makes an ice bag ready, but this one was. It was also empty.




This one is a puzzler. Remember we're in a parking lot. And about the marketing...these are personal wipes. Is that as opposed to communal wipes?




What can I say? It was time for a self-portrait.





Posted from a mobile device

1 comment:

The Crow said...

I'm catching up on your posts I've missed these last several days, and having a wonderful time. I love your humor, your cock-eyed view of the world. Reading you blog makes me feel all is right with the world, after all.

:)