About me

Friday, September 18, 2009

Stars on Thars

OK, so a peep amused herself using my birthday bling from some time back. Besides, I needed to quit dithering on an evite.

This left me remembering how I get up at night looking for the bathroom. At this point, I really don't wake up for the moment.

You should also know that I usually leave the light in the bathroom on. Why is that? I travel so much that I often wakeup not knowing where I am or why I am there. This means I need a guide to the bathroom.

Think going to the light.

Regardless, when I get to the bathroom at 3 a.m. to pee, my eyes are not ready for the light. What I see in the mirror is usually a group of orange and brown quarter-sized spots on my head, sorta like those of particular space aliens.

This used to disturb me.



-- Posted from a mobile device

2 comments:

Diana said...

I think the bling should be permanent.

Jim Penny said...

One piece did hang around an hour or so longer than the others, finally migrating down my forehead and sorta between my eyes before it fell to the desk.